Showing 1-4 of 4 items found in History
Established in 1819, the oldest public library in Illinois houses many original books brought here by English settlers.
Located in downtown Carmi, this extensive library and museum offers history and research services.
This majestic four-story Victorian home, built in 1884 by banker A.G. Cloud, sits next to the old bank of similar architectural style. The house is now a memorial library and museum decorated with beautiful furnishings and paintings.