Showing 1-3 of 3 items found in History
Originally built as a one-room schoolhouse in 1904 on the corner of Old Church and Barrington Roads, the museum was moved to its present site in 1991.
The Sumner home, along with two others, features historical displays and replicas. One of the houses is restored as a 1920's working-class home.
135 acres, natural history museum, handicapped-accessible trails, 1880's living history farm and pioneer cooking demos. Cost for some programs.