Showing 1-10 of 10 items found in Outdoors & Play
Wolf Creek Golf Club - Pontiac
The 18-hole course features 6,637 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course rating is 69.1 and it has a slope rating of 117. Wolf Creek golf course opened in 1972.
Lazy H Stables
One- and two-hour guided horseback rides by reservation only. Hayrack rides offered in fall. Open April 1 - October 1.
4-H Park Campground
Unlimited tent sites -- lots of shade trees. Closed one week during July for the Livingston County Fair.
Twin Groves Wind Farm
Located on the wind-swept Bloomington Moraine in eastern McLean County, Twin Groves Wind Farm offers 396 megawatts of affordable, pollution-free wind energy, enough to meet the annual energy needs of about 118,000 homes. Learn more about this exciting new facility with a farm tour.
Indian Creek Golf and Country Club
This nine-hole course has challenging water hazards, a driving range, a lounge and a banquet room. The club is open April to November.
Pontiac Elks Club
18 holes- open to public. This course features bent grass greens, fairways and tees. With a mix of mature trees throughout, there is also plenty of sand and water to challenge your shot making skills. A great test for all players with big, undulating greens, three par-3s of more than 200 yards and water on 12 of 18 holes. Also featured is a restaurant, with a lounge and banquet facilities, an all grass driving range, practice greens, full service Pro Shop, halfway house, pool and locker rooms. Tee times available daily. Golf and lung cards are accepted.
Dwight Country Club
This 18-hole, par 71 course features mature greens.
Humiston Woods and Nature Center
A 335-acre wooded tract with 7 trails, 2 pavilions, 4 picnic areas, a fishing pond, a canoe dock, and includes 3 handicapped-accessible areas.
6-acre park donated to the village in 1891 by David McWilliams, the first banker and business person in the community. It is named after the Prince of Wales, Baron Renfrew, who visited the area while on a hunting expedition in 1860.
This new lake is located on old Route 66 at the southeast edge of Dwight. Donated to the village in 1994 and improved with funding from local organizations, the lake offers a beautifully landscaped picnic are, fishing, and a bike trail. Open year-round.