Del's Popcorn Shop -- DecaturCategories FOOD & DRINKSHOPPING
"The Popcorn Shop" was opened in 1934 by John Baldwin. In 1945, Mr. Baldwin leased his business to Del and Emily Barnett. A year later the Barnetts purchased The Popcorn Shop and changed the name to "Del's Popcorn Shop". Lou Ann Jacobs purchased the Decatur business in 1978 and has added her own flare and expertise to the business taking it way beyond what anyone could have imagined. Del's always has a large variety of tempting treats, most of which can be found and ordered right here online. A package from Del's Popcorn Shop is always sure to put a smile on every face.