Showing 1-24 of 243 items
This museum displays old school pictures and artifacts from the town of Assumption. Open by appointment.
Centrally located and fully furnished. Two Roads Abode features four bedrooms and two full baths. This rural setting has a large yard, grill, picnic table, plenty of parking and an RV hookup. Open all year.
This 18-hole, par 71 course has water on 11 holes, many mature trees and several elevation changes.
This beautiful 1.4 mile long piece of restored hand-laid brick road is a segment of 66 done in 1931 and placed over a concrete roadbed. Route 66 at its best.
Rolling Meadows Brewery began as an appreciation of good beer and a desire to create a fine product utilizing the abundance of natural resources on our family farm. At this time, we have limited growler hours - for new beer releases and other seasonal events. Look for announcements on our Facebook page and our website for when we will have this service available to you.
50-plus dealers feature antique furniture, primitives, glassware, etc.
This museum was established in 2003 to honor those individuals who have made significant contributions to the sport of gunspinning, made famous on the silver screen and television.
Located in Edinburg, this farm specializes in organically produced and certified pork, chicken and turkey products.
Fourteen individual rooms hold antiques of every sort, including pine, oak, & walnut furniture; wicker, glassware, advertising signs and posters, books, jewelry, linens, quilts, primitives, granite ware, stoneware, cast iron, Fostoria, Fiestaware, country florals, crafts, tin chandeliers, country accessories and much more!
A cozy country tea room known for their daily quiche specials and chicken salad sandwich. Located next door to the Elwin Antique Mall.
A quaint cafe located in downtown Latham. They offer reasonable prices on home cooked food. The friendly atmosphere at the Korner Cafe will bring you back for more.
An elegant shop filled with jewelry and gifts for you or that special someone.
Houses a number of coal minig artifacts - Pictures, newspaper clippings, coal mining tools, and other mine related materials on display. Most famous for the explosion that happened on December 24, 1932 which killed 54 workers.
23 unit hotel. Restaurant facility on location. Room service and cableTVv offered. Phones in the rooms. Weekly rates offered.
Contemporary B&B. Shaker loft with king-size bed, Amish room with queen bed, quilt room with full bed. Wooded lakeside serenity, driving range, boating and fishing available, reservations required.
New rooms, each with 2 queen size beds. The Inn is adjacent to the pro shop & 18-hole golf course and a restaurant/ lounge. Conference and reception facilities available.
This 25-acre wildlife park, featuring remnants of the original tallgrass Illinois prairie, features a butterfly house.
Original log buildings in this educational village are from Illinois' early prairie years.
This paved hiking and biking trail follows a historic rail bed for 15 miles across the Illinois prairie.
A full-service library, the Carnegie still contains the original furniture, interior decor and double stairway that was designed and built in 1913 from funds donated by Andrew Carnegie.
This 40-acre park, donated to the City of Pana by Civil War Captain Kitchell, features the round Chautauqua Auditorium, Schuyler Bridge, a playground and picnic area.