Cruise the river, learn its history, and view its georgraphical features during each of the Themed Cruises planned for the Hakuna Matata, a 49-passenger all weather tour boat. The first level of the boat is enclosed wtih large windows and is seasonally air-conditioned and heated. The upper deck is a huge open air patio offering 360 degree views of the river and surrounding bluffs. Tours set sail from the Grafton Harbor.
2019 Tour Schedule:
- May 11- Wine on the Water Cruise form 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. ($29/person)
- May 19- Blue Moon Cruise from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. ($29/person)
- May 27- Memorial Day Cruise from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ($18/adult, $9/children 4-7, $4.50/children 3 and under)
- June 22- Hakuna Moscato Sunset Cruise from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. ($29/person)
- July 13- Margarita's on the Mississippi Sunset Crusie from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. ($29/person)
- September 7- Music Trivia Cruise from 5:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. ($29/person)
- September 28- Booze Cruise at Sunset from 4:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. ($29/person)
Call (618) 786-7678 for tickets and more information.