The first floor of the museum, one large room, has been divided into 10 small rooms. Each room is decorated to a different area of living; and displays the history of the county. All artifacts have been donated. Upstairs the 1,902 pipes of the original organ may be viewed. In 2014, St. Francis Catholic Church of St. Francisville, IL was to be torn down. The congregation gave the 1917 pipe organ and all its pipes to the museum. This is a Wicks Organ made in Highland, IL and is similar to the original organ of this church. There is also a teller’s cage from the First National Bank, believed to be an 1865 cage. Other items are also housed at this level. For more information and to schedule trours please call 618-283-4866. There is no admissions charege but donations are greatly appreciated.