The Addison Historical Museum is housed in the historic 1892 Balzer House, which was originally located on East Lake Street. It was the home of William Balzer, his wife Marie Heidemann and their family. The Village purchased the property, and the house was moved to this location in 1999. The museum contains artifact and photo displays about local history. Please call 630- 628-1433 or email the museum at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.