The Mill Restaurant was a highlight of Route 66 in Lincoln. Paul Coddington of Lincoln formally opened his restaurant at the corner of Washington St. and Stringer Ave. on June 25, 1929, under the name of the Blue Mill. In June of 2009 the Mill was was inducted into the Route 66 Association of Illinois' Hall of Fame. After a lot of donors and supporters the Mill, now a museum, is once again a great roadside attraction for Route 66 travelers. Come check it out!